rrred68

Jan 17 - Hindsight Is 20-20

Jan 17 - Hindsight Is 20-20
rrred68, Jan 19, 2020
Description:
Jan 17 - Hindsight is 20/20 - Journaling Challenge
Not going to lie --- this was my quickest layout yet! I apologize for the bright yellow - but it's representative of the colors of the 80's.
Credits: Disco Party for all elements except the photo frames.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      girl, this is awesome, YOU are awesome!!!! love the visuals of the page, and your journaling...awesome!!!!! I'm from the 70s.... but I know what you mean.... I lost a lot because of moving around the world and some regrets of stuff that took me a while to learn...maybe that is why when I finally settled, I became a bit of a hoarder...but with clothes and accessories? my daughter has proven that it is worth keeping...stuff she wouldn't get caught wearing 5 years ago she now steals from me LOL anyway, GREAT page, wonderful journaling, love those photos, the whole composition is fun, the 80 in the tittle brings everything into focus and jumps with happiness!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      rrred68 likes this.
    • rrred68
      @MrsPeel Awww! Thank you so much for the love! Even if I still had the vest, I wouldn't be able to fit it! I'm about 60 lbs more than what I weighed in the picture. :) Argh - getting old sucks!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOL tell me about it!!!!! I'm 61...in general you could tell my body is more or less same, but pregnancy and birth and (OK wont bore you with my many illness LOL) time is cruel sometimes, but I am SURE the essence of yours is this AWESOME girl I see here, a few more kilos (pounds whatever we call them LOL) cannot break the feeling I see and read in the page, the talent to represent the core of the challenge and your talent in visual presentation are fabulous!!!!!! I have been very ill over 2019 and I am not around that much, but I can tell just by looking at a few pages, and I still hold my initial assessment: YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!! and now I have time..... this is going into the January Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      rrred68 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh and... LOVE your avatar!!!!!!!!
    • rrred68
      OMG!!! OMG!!! This is so exciting! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!:circles
    • EHStudios
      HA! I love your take on this! I think you could totally rock it again! Your storytelling is great here!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    rrred68
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    928.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    2400px
    Height:
    2400px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).