mcurtt

2020-MOC#20_Timeline_web

2020-MOC#20_Timeline_web
mcurtt, Jan 20, 2020
Description:
Scrapping with Liz - Recyclables #60. Pink Reptile Designs - Pure & Simple. Sabrina’s Creations - Infinity, Joy. Elif Sahin Designs - White Christmas.
Electra, chastml and Coady like this.
    • cfile
      wonderful job with the timeline Marilyn! I love the dark paper with the writing in white.. great font too.. I love the number to match the time spots of the wedding and all of the wonderful photos.. well done!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Wow, the black background really makes this striking. Love that it is someone's wedding day...Great memories!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Wow, that was quite a wedding celebration! I love that you started the day visiting the chickens and pigs. And then that balloon covered house! What interesting traditions. Was this in Poland? Great layout and timeline of the day and I, like the others, like the black background with white text.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @cfile @redplaid3 @flowersgal Thank you, all. Yes, this was the wedding in Poland that we went to. The mother of the groom is my second cousin. We has never met until then. It really was an awesome experience, meeting family as well as seeing other traditions. Both the groom's home as well as the bride's home were decorated in balloons, although the bride's place had more colors and was more elaborate. The music was non stop, one of the musical groups wore folk costumes. And yes, a visit with the farm animals was a good start to the day.
      redplaid3 and cfile like this.
    • LynnG
      One of the best takes on the challenge I could imagine. Fantastic :-)
      redplaid3 and mcurtt like this.
    • mcurtt
    • tkradtke
      Gorgeous page Marilyn! I love the black with all of the pops of red and white in the photos and elements! You did an amazing job with this! Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I love how you scrapped this wedding. You've told me about it, but you perfectly captured all of the (different) details.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @tkradtke @Cherylndesigns Thank you both! I seem to be using quite a few pics from Poland (2016) for layouts lately. This type of page, along with pocket pages, allows me to use photos that I wouldn't necessarily showcase in a layout by itself. What I wanted to portray was the wild party going on, the second to the last pic was from a video we had taken, the band had moved into the dining area and there was dancing and shouting and singing. Someone was doing a Russian Cossack dance, knees bent, kicking, etc. It was so fun to experience, nothing like a wedding I've ever attended in the U.S. And one of the things I didn't showcase was the food. I stopped counting at 20 courses, and there were more after I left. Clean plates and silverware for each. You'd finish with one course, and the waitstaff were there to pick up and bring another. OMG!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt That must have been crazy!!! SO much food, as well. I agree about the pocket page. A lot of pictures that would never have been scrapped look just fine in that format. I know you're happy to be able to scrap some of these pictures from Poland. I still don't have my slides converted from Germany. Hopefully, before the next MOC.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).