MOC 2020 - Day 19
LoveItScrapIt, Jan 19, 2020
Description:
Using:
All About Me
TLP Collab

by TLP Designers
    • cookingmylife
      Love this look and REALLY love that paper!
    • cfile
      Love this photo of you Kiana and love the papers and the circle cutouts... the cluster is wonderful too.. beautiful!
    • jenn mccabe
      this is really pretty and elegant - beautiful selfie my dear! i adore it in B&W with the pattern and love how the photo tones are picked up with the background paper choice peeking through too! that's just lovely! thank you for playing along!
    • patsyt
      Love the paper you've chosen! The cut-outs are awesome!
    • Aussiegirl
      So pretty! Love the floral background you chose, and that you stroked some of the circles!
    • SeattleSheri
      I like how you added the colored stroke on some of the cut outs and that patterned background paper is super fun! ... and of course those butterflies peaking out are wonderful touch!
    • ArmyGrl
      You are so beautiful! Much love for your selfie page and cutouts. The slight move of the cutouts reveals a darker layer underneath, one with a butterfly peaking through. And yes, I am a sucker for the butterflies and clusters too!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    LoveItScrapIt
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    345.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).