Gently Template by Lynn Grieveson
Wintertime Kit by Lynn Grieveson
Tator's Meow Mix by Mommyish (vellum)
MrsPeel likes this.
    • apottinger
      This turned out so good! Great job!! <3
      BevG likes this.
    • jk703
      I really love the cool softness on the page and the cut out for her face! Great little story, but $600!!!! Holy moly! Definitely picture worthy, lol! I love the vellum and the hearts are adorable! Thanks for playing along!
      BevG likes this.
    • LynnG
      Ha! Love this :-) Not surprised the sloth didn't make it home with you at that price though!
      BevG likes this.
    • Iowan
      Great use is vellum here. Fun page.
      BevG likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is SOOOOOOO so beautiful Bev!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am getting lost into the beauty of your gallery, not quiet being able to decide in which pages to stop today because all are amazing!!!!!! I will catch up properly, but just wanted to come to two very special pages...so this one is got all her beauty and sweetness, your elegance, awesome great taste in choosing papers and embellishing with your always impeccable style......love how you cut out the velum, the shadows are masterful!!!! gorgeous gorgeous as always!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
      BevG likes this.
    • BevG
      @MrsPeel - I would love to take credit for those shadows, but they are Lynn's as they came with the template. :) Thank you for your kind words.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    BevG
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    94.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).