RJMJ

MOC8-Day#18-Creating Your Own Cluster-I Got The Winter Blues

MOC8-Day#18-Creating Your Own Cluster-I Got The Winter Blues
RJMJ, Jan 18, 2020
Description:
Hey There Everyone!...It's Another Freezing Cold Day Here!...We Had No Heat For Awhile Early This Morning...It's Back Supposedly...But I'm Still Freezing!!!!!!!!!!!!...BRRRRRRRRRRRR...It's Not Hard To See Why I Created This Layout Today...I Love Scrapping Winter Layouts Actually...Some Of You May Already Know This About Me...Despite Not Liking The Cold...I Love The Look Of Winter Layouts...All Those Crisp,Cold Blues,Whites,Pinks & Greys...Mixed With A Few Other Colors...At The Beginning Of Creating This Layout...I Was Worried That I Wouldn't Have Enough Pieces To Create My Cluster...But I Certainly Did Not Have That Problem...The Idea Is That Each Side Mirrors The Other In This Layout...But Not Exactly Though...There Are Differences There & That Was Done On Purpose...Because In Real Life...No Two Things Are Exactly Alike Ever...I Distinctly Got The Impression From Reading The Rules That The Cluster Created Needed To Be Bold...But Alas...I Don't Really Do Anything That Is Not Considered Bold...So Here's My Tribute To The Cold Weather Of Today & How I Feel Right Now!...Absolutely FREEZING!!!!!!!!!!!!...

*To Create My Cluster-I Used:So Many Items-But There Are Multiples Of Almost Every Item:

#1. 1 Large Scatter
#2. 1 Flair
#3. 1 Blue Bow
#4. 1 Pink Bow
#5. 1 Paper Snowflake
#6. 1 Dark Blue Flower
#7. 1 Brown Flower
#8. 1 Frame
#9. 1 Recolored Fuschia Pink Flower
#10. 1 Soft Blue Flower
#11. 1 Pink Foliage With Green Leaves
#12. 1 Metal Snowflake

*Non Required Items Include:1 Photo/1 Ticket/1 Large Photo Turned Into A Background Paper/1 Stamp/Various Hearts/Various Wires

*For My I Got The Winter Blues Layout-I Used:Hug In A Mug-Collection-Bella Gypsy
chastml, andersm and Trish like this.
    • wvsandy
      Oh it looks so cold!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • patsyt
      Amazing page and cluster!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love the blues. Just looking at this gives me a chill! Well done!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Trish
      fantastic!!! well done
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @wvsandy @patsyt @mcurtt @Trish ...We Finally Got Our Power Restored Just Before Noon...But We Live In An Old Apartment Building...& It Took Forever [With The Heat Cranked]...Before We Finally Felt Warm Again...Then We Finally Got To Peel All Of Our Multiple Layers Off...Sucks Though...I'm Fighting A Cold & An Infection Right Now...It Was A Tough Day...But It Is Now Toasty Warm...It Was -38 With The Wind Chill Here Today!...And Tonight More Snow Coming...Up To 60 Kilometer High Winds & 20 More Centimeters Of Snow!!!!!!!!!!!...Yikes!...Thank You! All For Stopping By & Commenting!...Appreciate It So Very Much!...:cheer...:beat...
      wvsandy, patsyt and mcurtt like this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Absolutely stunning cluster!!! I love the blue tones with the pops of pink and the photo peeking out of all of the goodies! Such a super fun page. I'm glad to hear you power was restored. Hopefully the storm subsides soon! Thanks for participating in my challenge! :heartlub
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: