Description:
MOC8 Day 18: Create Your Own Cluster
Model Behavior | Funtastical | Goal Digger | Wild One by Forever Joy
Trust the Journey Thrive Rachel Jefferies & Studio Basic
Little But Fierce Bella Gypsy
Just Imagine | High Cool Rachel Jefferies
Backyard Boys by Kristin Aagard
Winter Wonderland by Little Butterfly Wings & Paula Kesselring
Flag is from Scrappable Stackable MOC 2020 by Lynn Grieveson and The Nifty Pixel
Thanks for looking!!
chastml, DenetteS, katell and 2 others like this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Holy Moley cluster-y scrumptiousness!!!!!! Are all of those even words?! They are now! GAH GAH Gorgeous!
    • Trish
      Wow that dark background just pops that cluster off the page. Stunning
    • *gina*
      what a great page and your clustering is superb
    • SeattleSheri
      @LoveItScrapIt @Trish @*gina* Thank you so much for the sweet comments! I'm super excited to see what everyone comes up with for this challenge!
    • Angela Toucan
      amazing page, I especially like that cutout photo inside the cluster - and those shadows are so 3D
    • SeattleSheri
      @Angela Toucan Thank you so much for the sweet comment! I love doing extractions (I think I'm in the minority, lol)
    • umyesh
      That extraction is so good! Every time I try to extract it's not as great as I want it to be :-/ guess I need more practice! Your clusters are so inspiring; I will try very hard to do this challenge justice! I love the blue background that gets brighter in the center. The reds and blues and browns are lovely together!
    • SeattleSheri
      @umyesh thank you for the sweet comment! Extractions are definitely easier in some programs than others. The newest version of PSCC has some tools that make it easier than ever, but I agree with you, it does require some practice. It always start with photos that have a lot of contrast between the subject and the background. I can't wait to see your page! :heartlub
      umyesh likes this.
    • gduncan
      WOW, Wow, Wow!!! Your page is beyond stunning! You make me want to do clusters again! The only problem is, I'm no good at it. I am trying to find what kits the red flag, red flower, and navy ribbon came from? I looked at your kit links, but couldn't see these in the previews. I hope you are going to make a template for this!!!!
    • SeattleSheri
      @gduncan Thank you for the super sweet comment :heartlub
      The red flag is from the Scrappable Stackable freebie offered with the MOC8 day 6 challenge (I recolored it to match my page). The navy ribbon is from Backyard Boys and the red flower is from Model Behavior!
      gduncan likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    SeattleSheri
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    362.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).