RJMJ

MOC8-Day#16-Inspiration From Quotes-The Daily Grind

MOC8-Day#16-Inspiration From Quotes-The Daily Grind
RJMJ, Jan 17, 2020
Description:
This Was Certainly A Wonderful Challenge!...It Still Took Me Awhile To Complete My Layout Just The Same...My Layout Is All About Letting 2019 Go & Trying To Move Forward Into 2020! With A Brighter Outlook For The Coming Year...I Struggle With This Issue To Begin With...As Some Of You May Already Know...I Have Commented That 2019 Was One Of The Toughest Years In My Life To Date...Well It's Still True...& 2020 Has Gotten Off To A Bit Of A Rough Start...My Eye Lid & Above Was All Swollen Up & Below Looked Like Someone Punched Me In The Eye...It Took Days For The Swelling To Go Down...I Still Don't Know How I Did It...But It Is Finally Almost Gone Now...And That Is Just One Thing That Happened To Me...Either Way...My Layout Is About Living In Each Moment & Taking Each Day One Day At A Time...I'm Saying Goodbye To 2019's Tough Year...As You Can Probably See...With The Eye In My Layout...With Some Tears Falling...Telling Me To Let That Tough Year Go & Move Forward In A Positive Frame Of Mind For 2020...I Used Lots Of Bright Colors To Signal Happiness & Positivity With The Strong Black Background For Strength & A Steadfast Fierceness To Forge Ahead Into 2020 & Large White Circles To Represent The Circle Of Life Coming Full Circle Once Again...

*To Create My Layout-I Used:

*Here & Now-Rachel Jefferies
*Messy Marks-Date Stamps 2019/2020-Rachel Jefferies
chastml, KarenB and trekmom like this.
    • amandaresende
      such a cool page! love all the paints and colors here! such a clever idea!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • KarenB
      Yet another amazing layout from you! I love how your thoughts end up on the page - quite a skill!!! Love it all, but that eye is so awesome and the multicoloured quote is perfect. Love this and what a wonderful take on the challenge :beat
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: