Karen

Day 13 - Books I Read in 2019

Day 13 - Books I Read in 2019
    • keepscrappin
      i love the collection of book covers and wow o wow, you read a lot!
      Karen likes this.
    • pearkat
      Impressive list & page!
      Karen likes this.
    • ashleywb
      I'm drooling over this one and totally want to lift it! I just need to do a better job of actually tracking the books I'm reading.
      Karen likes this.
    • Aussiegirl
      yay for reading so many books in 2019! My daughter sets book goals, I just read! Love all the statistics of your books and reading too! Very fun!
      Karen likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      Wow -that is a lot of reading, what an accomplishment! I want to find time to start reading again this year. :/ Hopefully life lightens up soon! ha! Thanks for creating and joining in the challenge!
      Karen likes this.
    • michelepixels
      I thought of the Goodreads challenge for this challenge too, because in previous years they made an infographic about how many pages read, etc, but I didn't see that this year.
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @michelepixels I got an email from them near the end of the year with all the fun infographic stuff. I wonder if yours went to spam or something? Did you participate in the reading challenge? I think that's why they sent one to me, because I did. Even though I failed by one book. :giggle
    • michelepixels
      @Karen I did, and I even completed the challenge. But I didn't get an email. I'll look again on the website.
      Karen likes this.
    • michelepixels
      @Karen I just went and looked on Goodreads this morning and found the infographics. It's actually not related to the year challenge. I had to click on "Year In Books" in the left sidebar on the My Books page, rather than on Reading Challenge. You can see the page I made this morning in my gallery now. :D
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    490.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).