Cherylndesigns

January SWL Challenge

January SWL Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Jan 8, 2020
Description:
Credits: SwL_MBC_1_20Template; SBasic_AllWrappedUp_Summer.
Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      We are packing and will be there soon, if the planes aren't all frozen here.:bk
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra YAY!!! We'll pick up at the airport! :bk
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      :badmoodsorry, it's reached minus 42 tonight. I don't know why I live in a place where it hurts to be outside. I knew it. The planes are frozen.:hissy Coming home from work today I swear my tires were square. I do not see an "My eyelashes are frozen together!!!" emoji. Go figure. Maybe one day, my friend. :wubb
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra Oh no! -42??? It never got that cold in Michigan! Be careful - that's some seriously COLD weather!
    • Electra
      @cherylindesigns. Yes, it's not safe to be outside. I have a low tire pressure warning, which isn't abnormal in this weather and I had to stand outside and try to pump air into it, because I was going on the highway. I tried and tired. Turns out the air pump was frozen.:cry And I was close to having frostbite, which is horrible to have. I know. Ouch.:helpy
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra I've never lived anyplace that was that cold, but I remember the Michigan cold well enough. You be careful! I'm sure there are plenty of weather advisories up there! It stinks when you HAVE to go to work in that every day!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    118.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).