RJMJ

MOC8-Day#15-Vellum-The Wonder Of Happiness

MOC8-Day#15-Vellum-The Wonder Of Happiness
RJMJ, Jan 15, 2020
Description:
I Have To Say That This Challenge Was A Lot Of Frustration For Me...I Don't Use Vellum...[Not Digital Vellum]...I Used Vellum Years Ago On Paper...I Looked Through My Stash & I Couldn't Find Anything...I Tried To Create My Own..That Didn't Turn Out So Well...I Don't Know Why But I Looked In A Different Folder & Found 1 Vellum Paper...After That Madness Ensued...I Tried Everything & I Couldn't Get It To Work In My Program...I Went To Gimp...I Recently Acquired This Program On Line For Another Challenge...It Took Me A Long Time To Figure Out How To Work With The Vellum...But Eventually I Finally Figured It Out...Yikes!...That Was Really Exhausting...In The End I Am Mostly Happy With The Result...But I Guess I Learned Something New...Eventhough...It Took Way Too Long To Get There...I Really Am Exhausted!...Ironically My Layout Is About The Wonder Of Happiness...I Have To Laugh!...

*For My The Wonder Of Happiness Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-Inner Child-Wordart-Lynne-Marie
*Firm Foundations 11-Lynne-Marie
*Artsy Bits 15:Inner Child-Lynne-Marie
*M3-December 2017-Wonder/Innocent/Anticipation-Lynne-Marie
*M3-December 2017-Wonder/Innocent/Anticipation-Paper 01-Vellum-Lynne-Marie
chastml, ForeverJoy and mcurtt like this.
    • umyesh
      I love the colors you’ve used here! Yellow is great for happiness and I like the black to make it not too bright. The vellum looks great!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      umyesh likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful photo, the vellum adds a nice softness
      RJMJ likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      WOW- Your page is so full of light and sun and lightness - beautifully done♥
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ScrappyHappy82
      Your page turned out beautifully! Well worth the frustration! I hope you love the end result too!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • jk703
      Oh RJMJ, it's beautiful! I'm at least you learned something new and gave it a try for me! The blending and use of vellum adds a little softness that I love! Sorry for the frustration, not my intent. :( It's a shining light on a dreary day and a reminder to be happy for me!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @Angela Toucan ... @CharlotteM ... @ScrappyHappy82 ... @jk703 ... I Just Wanted To Say A Great Big! Thank You! To All Of You For Stopping By My Gallery & Saying Such Nice Things About My Vellum Layout...I Really Do Like How It Looks...& The Vellum Really Added A Kind Of Charm That I Wouldn't Have Been Able To Achieve Otherwise...:heartlub...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: