Supplies:
Forever Joy - Life Journey
Pink Reptile Designs - Basically white papers; C-thru vellum # 2
Lynn Grieveson - Happy home pocket bits
Neverland Scraps likes this.
    • Dady
      I love your page and this happy day!
    • marijke
      @flowersgal patsy ... you see edit media - click on it - the click on your layout and you can upload another one ...
    • flowersgal
      @marijke - thank for the instructions. I was able to replace the first one with the intended one.
    • redplaid3
      What a perfect way to capture the emotions of the day with that vellum overlay and focus in on the most important people in the photo. Great!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      When you were at the chat and commented about the vellum covering up a busy background, I wasn't exactly sure what you meant. Now I know! This is a great effect, I'll have to keep it in mind to do a cut-out from vellum to act as a frame around what I want to focus on.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a perfect way to use vellum! I love this layout, Patsy!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • bellbird
      Utterly perfect example of how patterned vellum overlays can be used to maximum effect with a photo!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • jk703
      Perfection! I love how you used the vellum to cover the busy photo and the words on the vellum! Wonderful choice! It's hard photographing graduations - distance, and other people! You perfected the outcome! Thanks for playing along!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • ellenruberg@home.nl
      Oh, this is great!!! Lovely use of the vellum.
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    175 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).