mcurtt

2020-MOC#14_Silhouette_web

2020-MOC#14_Silhouette_web
mcurtt, Jan 14, 2020
Description:
Pink Reptile Designs - Wild Child. Lynn Grieveson - Honey I’m Home. Tangie Baxter - FieldNotes. Forever Joy - Greener Grass. One Little Bird - Soleil. Paula Kesselring - At the Zoo.
    • Cherylndesigns
      OHHHHHH, I love this!! Perfect shot of your plant against the window. I like the repeated element of the plant.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • ScrappyHappy82
      So clever! I love the fun title work too! I would love to live in a jungle indoors! My kitties do too.... not so fortunate for the plants that they chew up so no jungle for us!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      amazing photo, beautiful plants.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • patsyt
      Gorgeous photo and page!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • bellbird
      Love your plan B photo & the indoor jungle you have!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Love how you made this so fun! It does look like a jungle the way you did it.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Wow -- that photo is terrific. There's the silhouette of the plant and then the colors of the other plants and those of the outdoors. Although, I'm wondering do you really have pink and orange trees where you live in winter?
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @flowersgal Thanks! The trees are a rust color, still with their leaves on. I think it may look lighter because of the brightness of the outdoors compared to the indoors.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    253.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).