AnneofAlamo

12312019-BIKE-GOALS-copy

12312019-BIKE-GOALS-copy
AnneofAlamo, Jan 13, 2020
Description:
After losing weight, maintaining and firming up was important. I started walking alot more, running on treadmill. Then jumped on my husband's bike. I was hooked! I started late in April, but will be out as soon as temperatures go up again! love it so much, I still walk, but that is now my cool down/stretch after 20 miles on the bike!
credits:
healthiest ever
DO MORE 2020
101 activities (walk or bike)
36.11 miles longest bike ride
6 pair shoes
6.26 miles longest walk
898.6 Total miles
Credits:
FJ_LifesJourney
KAagard_HealthyAndFit
KAagard_Vroom_Road3
KimJensen_GardenPop
gmiller-irun-sneakers (2)
lynnemarie_Outdoors
onelittlebird-milestone
sgleason_whendaters_2019
tangie_FieldNotesFall
lcpereyra and LilachOren like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      well done on all those miles, I'm sure you've seen lots of fabulous places on your bike rides and walks. Fun, and vibrant layout
    • cfile
      Love your fun and statistical data filled page my dear.. so proud of you! I love the photo of you and the framed photo tucked into the bicycle.. nothing like peddling around town :) Hugs & beautifully scrapped with that road and path with your arrows with info noted.. PERFECTION!
    • LilachOren
      This layout is so cute!! You got me smiling just from looking on your photo!
    • Nemla
      I am super impressed . Wowser , keep it up... Had to laugh at the 6 shoes , what do you do with them ? Great page for sure.
    • AnneofAlamo
      @Nemla ! I wore them out! lol, I seriously walked the tread right off them! lol
      Nemla likes this.
    • patsyt
      Great accomplishments and page!
    • *gina*
      great page and this could be me - love the design and your photo
    • Electra
      I jut had to waddle over here are tell you that you are my hero! Great page and great accomplishments!:goldstars:happyclap:happyclap:happyclap:goldstars
    • lcpereyra
      Love your layout Anne! Great inspiration and motivation to keep going in 2020! Thanks for joining in!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    287.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).