Proud of my spots & stripes
KarenT, Jan 12, 2020
Description:
Mommy was baking cookies and I wanted to have some of them. I sat down in the kitchen, where I was obvious, and started meowing at the top of my lungs. When Mommy asked me if I wanted cookies, I looked at her, looked at the oven, and meowed right at it. She said I'd have to wait, so I did, right in the middle of the kitchen! Sherbet came to see what was going on, but I guess he didn't want a cookie, so he circled around me once and left. Since I was sitting down so nicely, Mommy took some pictures of me to show off my spots & stripes. I have both, and Sherbet only has stripes. Oh, and my cookie? I never got one! Mommy tried to give me one when they were done, but I didn't want one then. ~ Autumn, Christmas 2019.

I used the “MOC 20 Scrappable Stackables” template from Lynn Grieveson & Nifty Pixel, 2 papers & a paint from “All About Me” by NBK Design, a paper from “All About Me” by Grace in Color, 2 elements from “Currently” by Sahlin Studio, and an element from “Mouse Directed” by Sahlin Studio. The font is AJ Magical Princess Medium.
    • Iowan
      The treatment of the photo of the big flower blended into the background is lovely. Fun journaling too. Thanks for playing along in this challenge.
      KarenT likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    KarenT
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    432.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).