Karen

Day 12 - New Mixer

Day 12 - New Mixer
    • mcurtt
      I hope you enjoy your mixer. We have one, DH wanted it and he is the one who uses it. I have a hard time lifting mine up. LOL! Strength is not one of my strong suits.
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @mcurtt I agree... it is SO heavy. I am going to put pieces of teflon tape on the feet so that I can slide it in and out from the back corner of my counter. I think that will help me use it more often!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • vixen
      I had to go out to my kitchen and make sure you didn't come in the back door and snag my mixer lol
      you will LOVE it... and that was a great $ purchase... next, you will be adding attachments lol

love the potholder and kitchen supplies! good job on this LO
      Karen likes this.
    • HeyJude
      Fabulous page, Karen! I agree with the others - you will definitely love it!
      Karen likes this.
    • JenEm
      Yay - I am so glad you got one! I also keep mine on the kitchen counter because I use it so often! Love the way you have documented this with the photos and elements. The wooden mixer element is perfect for this. :)
      Karen likes this.
    • ellenruberg@home.nl
      Wow, great way to use the template...
      Karen likes this.
    • cinna
      Yay for a new mixer and such a fab way to document it!
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    233.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).