spcoggs

MOC2020 - Day 7: First Day Hike

MOC2020 - Day 7: First Day Hike
spcoggs, Jan 7, 2020
Description:
I've seen posts online about First Day Hikes, but we'd always fail to make one. Until this year. We started off 2020 with a hike in a nearby state park.

Credits: Messy Pockets Gridded No 2 templates by Lynn Grieveson; Project Mouse Wilderness word art by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio.
JennFort, chastml and katell like this.
    • norton94
      Great page design! love all the pics and fun documented
      spcoggs likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Love the graphic look of your title and the way you sectioned off the journaling. I've never heard of first day hikes - but sounds like a good way to start the year. Great job with the challenge!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • spcoggs
      norton94 likes this.
    • spcoggs
      @ashleywb thanks! We have a couple of state parks close by that host these walks on New Years Day each year. Apparently it's bigger than I even realized when I saw all the photos under the First Day Hike hashtag on IG last week. I'm hoping we've started a family tradition - we all had a lot of fun.
    • ashleywb
      @spcoggs I may have to look into that in our area. Great way to walk off all the holiday indulgence!
    • LynnG
      Love the title work and pops of red :-)
    • rach3975
      Beautiful layout! I love your page design, the blended photo, and the pops of red in your text and photos.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    115.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).