RJMJ

MOC8-Day#10-4 Tags-Winter Blues

MOC8-Day#10-4 Tags-Winter Blues
RJMJ, Jan 11, 2020
Description:
I Had To Give This A Lot Of Thought Before Proceeding..I Could Have Gone In So Many Different Directions...But Somehow...The Color Blue Jumped Into My Head & Was Calling Me As Soon As I Read This Challenge & The Rules...So Why Fight What The Mind Keeps Telling You Creatively...Especially That I Have Been Waiting For The Opportunity To Use This Amazing Collection By NBK & Mommyish Combined Together...From The December BYOC 2019!!!...Besides The Fact That It Is So Darn! Cold Here!...They Say That This Is On Track To Be One Of The Coldest Driest Winters In 15 Years!!!!!!!!!!!!...Yikes!..My Poor Skin & Nasal Passages!!!!...I Already Have Enough Wrinkles Thanks!...Thank Goodness For Face & Eye Cream!...Oh My!...And It's Only January...

Either Way I Went Forward With That Theme Using NBK's Wonderful Winter Critters As The Focal Point Of My Tags...Combined With Mommyish's Outspoken WA! & Beautiful Bows...Along With Lots Of Snow & Cold Imagery...Brrrr!...I Had A Lot Of Fun Creating Them...But It Was Really Time Consuming!...On Top Of That I Wanted To Put A Twist On My Layout...I Loved The Day#9 QR Code Challenge So Much...That I Decided To Try That Again Here....When You Scan The QR Code In My Layout...It Should Take You To The Lilypad Store's BYOC December 2019's Page To See The Collections That I Used If You Wanted To Go Check That Out...I Hope It Works...Same Deal I Don't Have A Smart Phone...So I Couldn't Try It Either Way...But It Was So Much Fun To Create!...I Loved This Challenge!...I May Try Creating A Layout With More Tags Down The Road...I Have Lots Of Ideas Floating Around In My Head...

*For My Winter Blues Layout-I Used:

*Art Crush No.22-Collection-NBK Design
*Nordic Winter-Mommyish
extase likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      It worked! right on the page, took me to the byoc collection from last month. I am so with you on cold and dry! I love the snow storm of cuteness you have created on the tags, and I am so excited you had fun playing along with me! ♥♥♥
      RJMJ likes this.
    • patsyt
      Cute tags and page! Love how everything blends together!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    318.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).