RJMJ

MOC8-Day#5-Grid Photo-Inner Turmoil & Change

MOC8-Day#5-Grid Photo-Inner Turmoil & Change
RJMJ, Jan 9, 2020
Description:
I'm Finally Getting This Challenge Done After Skipping It Multiple Times...My Program Doesn't Have The Capability To Do This Technique...So I Downloaded Gimp On Line & Did The Steps & Created My Grid Through That Program...I Have To Admit That I Struggled With It...I Couldn't Get It To Do Exactly What I Wanted It To...But In The End I Was Actually Happy With The Result & The Way It Turned Out...

My Photo Grid Is Very Dramatic & Definitely Has An Urban/Graphic Feel To It...The Very Idea Of This Challenge...Grid...To Me Equals Graphic...So My Theme Is Pretty Obvious...I Do Scrap About My Anxiety From Time To Time & I Feel That I Am Always Immersed So Much In These Kind Of Layouts...They Are Some Of My Most Personal & You Can See & Feel All The Strong Emotion That Goes Into Creating Them...But I Feel Personally That They Are Some Of My Best Layouts To Date...The Struggle Has Been Real As Of Late & I Needed A Challenge To Pour Out All Of Those Emotions...This One Lent To It Right On Time...Exactly When I Needed It...So I Choose To Believe That The Reason Why I Wasn't Able To Complete This Challenge Until Now...Was Because It Just Wasn't The Right Day/Time/Moment Until Now...

While I Was Creating This Layout Everything Just Seemed To Fall Into Place Perfectly...The Just Right City At Night Photo To Frame The Background & Highlight The Struggle That Complimented My Grid Photo Exactly How I Wanted It To...The Just Right WA & The Just Right Colors...And How I Highlighted The Struggle With The Rain & Lightning & The Scatter That Looks Like Snow(It Is Freezing Here After All...)...The Storms Of Life That Come & Go & Also You Can See All The Bright Lights From The Windows Shining...Kind Of Like Beacons Of Hope...Signifying The Hope That Shines In All Of Us Who Struggle With These Issues & The Hope That Things Will Be Brighter & Get Better Soon...

*The Colors I Used Are:Red,Green & Yellow

*For My Inner Turmoil & Change Layout-I Used:

*All The Feels-Collab-Part 3-The Lilypad
*Off The Grid-Bundle & Hope Shines Bright-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies
*The Good Life:June-Marisa Lerin(2)
*Magnificent Overlays:Lightning & Rain-ArtistMef(3)
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      wOw to this Rhonda!!!!!!! I can't read the journaling/text you posted because I'm alone, will get Sarita to help me in a but, but this is spectacular and deserves to be shared!!!!!! the way all reflects the feelings I know (we both) have...is impressive, the whole thing is intense and the word strips/quote....total reality.....
      into the January Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @MrsPeel ...Oh! WOWZERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!...You Are The One Who Inspired This Layout...I've Been So Sick & Busy That I Haven't Had A Chance To Respond To Your Last PM You Sent Me...But...You!...Were The One Who Made Me Realize A Few Things About My MOC8 Layouts!...And Now With Your Positive Influence,Comments & Inspiration...I Was Able To Create This Layout Yesterday! & My Day#9 Layout Today!...I'm Feeling More Positive Now Thanks To Your Comments,Inspiration,Luv & Unending Kindness...Thank You! So Much For Being My Friend & My Constant Source Of Inspiration!...:bk...
    • LynnG
      That is a very, very cool quote and I love the look you achieved here. It's quite incredible, and the more I look the more I see :-)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      I am so in love with this page! I am totally impressed with how you were able to achieve the grid, even with struggles! The page is perfect for the challenge as is your ability to create an amazing page through perseverance. I totally agree that a grid does lend itself to a graphic feel and I love the feeling and emotion that you put in to this page! I think our best work always comes from a place of deep emotion! I loved reading every word you wrote in the challenge thread and here, and I am so glad that the right time came along for this! Hang on to those bright spots and light! This is absolutely beautifully done and thank you for a page that truly makes me feel as well. so perfectly done!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @LynnG ...Thank You! So Very Much For Your Very Kind Words... @IntenseMagic ...Ultimately In The End...I Really Liked The Grid Look Very Much...It Was An Experience Trying To Create It...But In The End I'm More Than Happy With The Result...Thank You! For Your O.K...& Thank You! So Much For Your Wonderful Comment...It Was Very Heartfelt & Meant So Much!...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    197.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).