sthomas51004, Jan 8, 2020
Description:
Template - Elif Sahin Designs

Date label - Allison Pennington - Jingle

Paper - Rink Reptile Designs - Silent Night and Fancy Whites

Font Segoe Print
Rikki and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      omg I LOVE Manatees and have alot of close up photos too! My Dad lived in Merritt Island on the east coast of Florida and had them in the canal.. I used to have fun giving them lettuce and the fresh water. What a fantastic photo you captured here and I love how you used the template. well done and great job in color coordinating the elements to match the photo! Did you know they are related to the elephant? If you take a look at their fins their nails are just like that of an elephant!! Fantastic page.. Love it!
    • sthomas51004
      @cfile Thank you so much! I am obsessed with them :yowza We go see them at the aquarium and also at a power plant in the winter. They go to the power plant because the water is warm coming out of the power plant. Besides going to the beach the manatees are my favorite part about visiting family in Florida.
      cfile likes this.
    • umyesh
      Awe! I love manatees! Had to come read your journaling when I saw the pic on your page :) I love the crop of the photo and the colors you used to match the photo.
      cfile and sthomas51004 like this.
    • cfile
      @sthomas51004 one year at Thanksgiving there were about 20 in the canal at once.. the moms and babies.. it was crazy! They love the canals too as the grass clippings some end up in the canal and it is also warmer water.. the canal was a dead end canal so they would swim up and then when they get to the culdesac of the canal they turn around and come back.. they are so fun and I love them! I have done a few pages of them and have them in my gallery,
    • bestcee
      Oh so cool! I've never seen a manatee that close! I love the touches of green to bring out the lettuce in the mouth.
    • HeatherB
      Oh my goodness, this manatee is so cute! Love the way you picked up the green and blue from the photo in your element choice. Great page and use of the template!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    sthomas51004
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    96.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).