tropt

My Greece Faves (MOC8 Day 2: The List)

My Greece Faves (MOC8 Day 2: The List)
tropt, Jan 7, 2020
Description:
MOC 8 Day 2: The List
(One of the opening pages for a travel album)

Supplies:
Background paper: Solids Mega Pack vol. 5 by Amy Wolff Designs Numbers: Date It 2020 by Sabrina's Creations
Alphabet: Twinke Glitterbets by Allison Pennington
Fonts:
"My, Faves" : Algerian,
"Top Ten": Queen,
Journaling: Californian FB
    • cfile
      How fabulous and so glad you are using this as an opening page for your travel album! I love the collage of photos from your trip to Greece blended in and opacity lowered to be a faint glow under your background paper and how you wrote your favorites overlaying it.. fabulous! How sweet of your friend (#9) regarding her hospitality! I loved what you wrote on all of your top 10's... I love to travel and explore everything you mentioned from foods to architecture to landscape and enjoy capturing them in photos as you have here. Beautifully scrapped. Thank you for sharing your list with us and playing along with my challenge!
    • AnneofAlamo
      The gorgeous blue is Greece to me, and that you went with it, and ONE day, I hope to experience your favorites!! This is fabulous!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    tropt
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    107.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).