Angela Toucan

Me and My House.

Me and My House.
Angela Toucan, Jan 6, 2020
Description:
This layout by @MrsPeel has been in my to scraplift one day list for a while, so I lifted it for today's Art Journaling time.
[​IMG]
The photo is the view from the front door of our house.
Credits:
Edge Templates by Scrapping with Liz.
Free word art Template by Scrapping with Liz.
BYOC Dec 2018 - Creekside by Lynn Greiveson.
BYOC Dec 2018 Addon - Richmond by Lynn Greiveson.
BYOC Dec 2018 - Winter Bliss Designed by Soco.
Scrapable Stackables 07 by Lynn Grieveson and the Nifty Pixel.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous page of your home Angela! I really love the large photo and great Biblical quote. I love the little cluster with the flower, bow and snowflake. Beautiful!
    • mcurtt
      Stunning scraplift! I love the muted photo and the quote and elements on top of it. Perfection!
    • A-M
      That is a great scripture you have shared on this well scrapped page. I was hoping I would get to see your house.
    • Aussiegirl
      Love the large background photo and how it is slightly faded! Love the simple Bible verse title placed on top and the simple elements scattered around! Very pretty!
    • MrsPeel
      OMG!!!!!!!!! Angela!!!! I came to comment because I loved this from the thumbnail, so I thought I come l0ok closer.... and realize that you chose to lift my page...and my heart is singing!!!!! I need to catch up properly with your gallery, I have you on my list, so will be very soon...but saw this and love it so so much, the whole page photo, the amazing way you did the Bible quote, the stylish and elegant (as usual with you) embellishment with just the right elements and ....everything is so beautiful!!!!!!! I need to share it!!! will come back to stop in more pages, you are rocking the MOC!!!!! this is going into the January Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Ohhhhh!!!! I LOVE this. A remember making that so long ago. I love how you did the big photo.
    • nfenchak
      So pretty!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    116.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).