cfile

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas
cfile, Dec 31, 2019
Description:
Credits:
Kate Hadfield | Winter Flora bundle (doodles + lineart)
fonts: Ambition & Ink, Aimen
FarrahJobling likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful photo and lovely storytelling
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • bellbird
      love your stack of poinsettias and how the photo fades into the print and the border line fades into the photo - very polished look but i love the touch of whimsy the doodles add
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @bellbird Thank you so much Justine. I love poinsettias :) They were just screaming at me! Ha ha. Thank you again for your sweet comment!
      bellbird likes this.
    • lisar
      beautiful photo! didn't get a tree this year cuz the kids are grown and flown and no one was coming to our house! so nice to see and the poinsettia placement just shouted out at me!!! love it!
      cfile likes this.
    • lisar
      PS .. thanks for the font info!!! as always!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @lisar Hi Lisa and Happy New Year!!! We have no one coming here either but I love the tree up so we do. This is one that was in the hotel in November when we were travelig.. I love to see all the Christmas decor and these of Kate's jut screamed at me :) Hugs and Happy New Year!!
      lisar likes this.
    • lisar
      Happy New Year, Christa! DID get a wreath for the door for the nice pine smell ... and i DO have a 2 foot PINK Christmas tree that dd gave me last year! retiring this year so looking forward for more time to play! Hope you and yours have a happy and healthy 2020!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @lisar Awesome and so glad you are retiring this year!! I retired 8/31/2012 and couldn't be happier... Are there 'Moland Pink Flamingos' on your pink tree? Hugs!
    • lisar
      you will laugh, Christa ... although i don't have Mo's Pink Flamingos ON the tree, i actually found some tiny PlayMobil pink flamingos to put UNDER the tree!!! who doesn't love pink flamingos? :agree
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Dec 31, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).