Jarek's Violin Concert
KarenT, Jan 4, 2020
Description:
End of Year Orchestra Concert, Discovery Middle School, June 6, 2019. This year, Jarek was so excited to be able to participate in orchestra. Erin played violin when she was in school, so he wanted to learn. The 5th-graders met two days a week at Discovery, before school, then were bussed back to Sarah J. for the school day. Another group of 5th-graders met on alternate days, and the two groups combined for their part in the concert. They played “Allegro” by Shinichi Suzuki; “German Folk Song,” “Russian Folk Song,” and “Swedish Folk Song” from their book; and the theme from Pirates of the Caribbean, arranged by E. Burdahl.

1 frame that is turned into a photo mask, from the “All About Me” bloghop by Sabrina's Creations, and another frame that is apparent, also from the “All About Me” bloghop from a template by NBK Design. 1 bow used twice from “Itty Bitty Bows 2” and another bow from “Mini Mix 1,” both by Mommyish. 1 paper from “All About Me” by Rachel Jefferies, 1 paper from “All About Me” by Pink Reptile Designs, and 2 papers from “All About Me” by Sabrina's Creations. 1 flower, used twice, from “Mini Mix 1,” a flower from “Floral Bits 1,” and 2 flowers from “Floral Free,” all by Mommyish. 1 branch, used 4 times, and 1 twig, used twice, from “All About Me” by Pink Reptile Designs. Scatter, used twice, from “All About Me” by Rachel Jefferies and a music note, used six times, from “All About Me” by Pink Reptile Designs.
    • IntenseMagic
      What a beautiful photo! I love the look of concentration on their little faces!! What a wonderful opportunity! Love the scattered musical notes!
      Welcome to TLP!! Looking forward to seeing more of your creations!!
      KarenT likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      what a darling photo! i love it front and center on the page and all the little notes are so cute!
      KarenT likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    KarenT
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).