My Favorites Right Now
KarenT, Jan 5, 2020
Description:
I used a template from “Recyclables 65” by Scrapping with Liz, a journal card from “All About Me” by Sahlin Studio, a paper from “All About Me” by Grace in Color, scatter from “Minutes to Midnight” by Kristin Aagard, an element from “All About Me” by Little Butterfly Wings, a paper & paint from “All About Me” by NBK Design, a border from “Painted Edges” by Just Jaimee, an element from “Enamel Shapes” by Just Jaimee, and an element from “All About Me” by Lynn Grieveson.
KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      Love the AJ feel to this. The stars are fab and I love the girl. I definitely approve of your fav food btw!!! :)
      KarenT likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      those stars are just adorable for the photos! what a creative idea for a page!
      KarenT likes this.
    • cfile
      Great page and great lists.. I love that half of your list is written and the other half of your favorites is depicted by photos of your family and your kitties :) Wonderful that the most important of your list is placed in the star shaped frames which are stitched down to implicate those are your constants and are not going to change :) Thanks for sharing your list and joining in on my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    KarenT
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    545.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).