We Are All Infected 2-Page Layout
scrumptious, Oct 6, 2019
Description:
Credits:
Kit: Bella Gypsy - We Are All Infected
Template: Scrapping with Liz - June Reflections
Fonts: Special Elite, Advance (CDC word strip), Adrenaline Brush Italic

Journaling reads [warning, SPOILER ALERT for the game Pandemic Legacy]:
[My partner] and I were super excited about the new Pandemic Legacy game, which had incredible reviews (#1 game on Board Game Geek!). But we couldn’t find anyone else willing to commit to playing the 12 or more games with us on a regular basis. Then I read online that it was actually great with 2 players playing 3-4 characters, so we decided to try it on our own.

It turned out to be phenomenal! We had SO MUCH FUN. The legacy experience was fantastic, with tuck boxes and advent-calendar style tear-off boards. New rules, new roles, new cards, new play pieces… and that was before the ZOMBIES arrived. Yes, they went there! A whole story unfolded while the game maintained that signature Pandemic sense of urgency and doom.

[My stepdaughter] took most of these pictures one day when [my partner] and I were still finishing up a game after the kids arrived. It’s really special to me to have this documented. I know it might sound silly, but playing Pandemic Legacy just the two of us was one of the most romantic things we’ve ever done.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Bella Gypsy Designs
    Uploaded By:
    scrumptious
    Date:
    Oct 6, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    444.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1200px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).