Kit: Forever Joy - Hydrangea
Eucalyptus branches: Rachel Jeffries - Eucalyptus
Ribbons/Ric Rac: Bella Gypsy - Effervescent
Styles on title: Mommyish - Gemstone #259, Mommyish - Thin Wire #210
Template: Nettio - March 2019 Faves
Fonts: DJB Another Mandy, Stamp Act Jumbled
ForeverJoy likes this.
    • bcnatty
      Love all the circles!! Great symmetry on your layout!!
      scrumptious likes this.
    • cfile
      Violet, This is so pretty and dainty and I love all the circles here!!! Such a great composition and I love that photo of you :) Fabulous layers and shadows on all the elements and I love all of the mix of papers on the circles.. that sweet sweet flag banner that looks like it was embroidered.. gorgeous!! I loved reading your list and I like that you do this monthly to highlight your favorites. How fun! Thank you for sharing your lit with us, and playing along with my challenge!!! (Glad too that you are back scrapping!!!)
    • BLKinOR
      Your papers & embellishments give such a soft romantic feel to your page. Lovely.
      scrumptious likes this.
    • norton94
      Oh I love love love your Nettio Fave page! That cake sounds divine :) YUM! Where can I find THAT?!
      I love your soft colors here and the title treatment. I agree with others this has a vintage romantic vibe that I just love! Gorgeous
      scrumptious likes this.
    • scrumptious
      @norton94 The cake was super yummy! I combined a few different recipes to make it, here's my version: https://www.plantoeat.com/recipes/20437021/. I appreciate the comments on the soft colors since once I finished the page it seemed a bit dull or washed out compared to my usual style, so it's great to reframe it as vintage and romantic!
      norton94 likes this.
    • norton94
      @scrumptious Thanks for the recipe and glad it helped to see the softness through my eyes. The page is beautiful!
      Edited to add: WOW that recipe looks amazing! And it's even GF! :)
      scrumptious likes this.
    • ForeverJoy
      beautiful work! Love the circles and how soft your kept everything with your color choices! :beat
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    scrumptious
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    299.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).