mcurtt

DYD-2019_31_Template_web

DYD-2019_31_Template_web
mcurtt, Dec 31, 2019
Description:
One Little Bird - Chestnut Lane. Sabrina’s Creations - Movie Time. Little Butterfly Wings - December Delight. Pink Reptile Designs - Silent Night, Coffee O’Clock. Kim Jensen - Stapled Sequins3, Mashup Paper Words - Christmas.
    • HeatherB
      Love the idea of scrapping your movies from December! You've got some amazing movies on your list. And love the idea of using the movie covers for the photo spots. Great page!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      You got to see some great movies this month. Love seeing all the movie covers together on one page.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      And you are done, too!! Cute idea and great Day 31 page! We did it again, this year! :clappy:clappy
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns Actually Cheryl, I cheated. I skipped around a bit. I was dreading doing the photo collage (2 pages) from Christmas Eve, but I did that one yesterday. I think I have five more that I want to do. Another for 12/25, another for 12/26, one for 12/27, one for 12/29 and another for 12/31. When all is said and done, I should have 52 pages.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Dec 31, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    230.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).