tinkerbell1112, Jan 2, 2020
Description:
Embrace Life by Little Butterfly Wings
What's Cooking by Little Butterfly Wings
You're Unique by Little Butterfly Wings

Hearts are from Dear Karma #2 by Little Butterfly Wings & Etc by Danyale
TiggerRMS likes this.
    • hichchei
      I love everything about this page! Great job, I love the 50's and anything about it!!
    • cfile
      Well J-Lynn, this is a fabulous page! I so enjoyed reading your list! I know you said you wanted the numbers flush on the left, but I think a bit angled it leads to almost a real paper scrap page where the glue was put on and the numbers didn't stick straight.. I actually love that and also love the 1950's/1960's vintage drawing of the woman with her apron on.. you are one busy woman :) I love your number 6 .. I giggled regarding the ancestor giving you heartburn and your saying "and ancestor you know who you are" LOL... that cracked me up. I am glad you enjoy helping others plan their Disney trips and glad that you too love to travel.. I am the same, as soon as getting home and unpacking, I want to pack and go on the next adventure! You are a great Mom being so involved in your children's activities.. I am amazed that they are learning Sign Language. (I can tell you that is a commodity that pays money later on as insurance carriers will pay sometimes to have a translator go to dr visits with a hearing impaired person.) Love your list and thank you for playing along with the MOC8 Day 2 challenge.. your page is terrific!!! TFS! (Have fun at 6 flags!!)
    • tinkerbell1112
      @cfile Thanks. And yes. I have 3 ancestors that I'd just like to go back in time and tell them to record their darn births. lol.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @tinkerbell1112 ha ha.. maybe a realtive like an aunt or something can help. :) I love doing that too.. My mother did a lot of the work so I inherited the ancestory stuff :)
    • nessita
      Wow! Love your journaling.
    • tinkerbell1112
      @cfile lucky you! Unfortunately no one alive can help that I've found so far :( I have a feeling I'm going to have to just accept it the way it is and hope that someday maybe someone somewhere has a record that is in a Bible or something that can help me and indexes it and puts it out there. these are individuals from the 1700s and 1800s so it makes it very hard. Genealogy can be rewarding yet very frustrating at the same time! sigh....
      cfile likes this.
    • michelepixels
      I think it's awesome you journaled for each list item! The idea crossed my mind, but I'd already spent so long selecting the images for my page and didn't leave much room for journaling.
    • kimingvtx
      Fun list! You are very smart to cherish your time with kids. My daughter moved to Oklahoma for college and then to Ohio for grad school. Then she got married and moved to Oklahoma again. She and her husband recently moved back closer to us and after 10 years, I am so excited to have them here.
    • patsyt
      Love the retro feel of your page!
    • tinkerbell1112
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    tinkerbell1112
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    201.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).