MOC 8.1 - The Magic Of The Season

MOC 8.1 - The Magic Of The Season
melidy, Jan 1, 2020
Description:
Kits used -
Project Mouse: Christmas - Sahlin Studios and Britt-ish Designs
Snowflakes from - Santa's Workshop - Sahlin Studios

Journaling Reads -

For Christmas we booked a little speed shoot at the photography studio next to Mamma’s work. It included two prints from two different sets, for this fireplace scene it took us a while to decide because there were several nice ones but Emilia’s cheeky face won us over with this one. It perfectly sums you both up. Evelyn sitting contentedly with her teddy and Emilia looking delightfully mischievous.

We love how it turned out!

Challenge requirements -
1 Photo in the middle
2 frames - white and gold
3 bows - twine, ribbon and tulle
4 papers - background, black mat, two pennants
5 flowers - 5 poinsettia scattered
6 foliage - one behind each poinsettia and two behind the large one
7 lines of journaling below the photo
8 other elements - 1 journal card, 1 tree outline, 2 gold scatters, 4 snowflakes
    • bellbird
      How cute are they in the matching plaid dresses! Love your element details here, especially that tree under the journal card, great finishing touch!
    • cfile
      oh my !! What a precious page! I love girls in their plaid outfits and I bet it was difficult to choose just one photo pr set (I would have had to have them all LOL) aw so beautiful with the chalkboard journal card, papers and ellies.. beautiful clean and simple page focusing on your sweet baby girls!! LOVE THIS!
    • Angela Toucan
      such an adorable photo of them in their festive matching outfits. Beautiful layout
    • patsyt
      Sweet page!
    • mrs2a50
      Super super cute! Thanks for playing!
    • Aussiegirl
      Very sweet! Love the touches of gold and the journal card! They are adorable!
    • klee73010
      Love this! The elements are wonderfully placed and the side ribbons are cute. Great balance to your layout :beat
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    melidy
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    795.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).