berniek

MOC8 day 1 - new year

MOC8 day 1 - new year
berniek, Jan 1, 2020
Description:
Credits:
Pink Reptile Designs - New Beginnings (elements and papers)
TLP collab - Its All About Me

1 photo: check
2 distinct frames: sc_aam_frame.png, bbonneville-AAM-frame.png
3 bows: prd_newbeginnings_bow_tiny.png
4 papers: prd_newbeginnings_pp_08A.jpg, prd_allaboutme_pp_01.jpg, lynnemarie_AAM_BLOGHOP_solid05.jpg, soco_aam_solid02.jpg,
5 flowers: KAagard_AAM_Flower.png, mommyish_AAM_flower2.png, prd_allaboutme_flower_blush.png, sc_aam_flower.png, prd_newbeginnings_flower_yellow.png
6 leaves and/or branches: 3x soco_aam_leaves.png, prd_allaboutme_leaves.png, mommyish_AAM_sticker-branch2.png, KAagard_AAM_Leaves.png
7 lines of journaling: date and journaling
8 additional elements of your choice: prd_newbeginnings_chipboard_start.png, prd_newbeginnings_rooster.png, prd_newbeginnings_string.png, prd_newbeginnings_stitch.png, prd_newbeginnings_timetosetgoals_paperbit.png, mommyish_AAM_flair2.png, prd_allaboutme_sequins.png, sahlinstudio_allaboutme_3x4card5h.png
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Berniek! I love the photo of your kitty and I love the angled wall there in your room... the teal bed spread is so rich looking and your b/w sweet kitty just looks so happy here. Happy New Year!! I love your clustering of flowers and love the scatters. I am not sure what all the journaling says but I am thinking that as soon as you make the bed the kitty jumps up and finds it's place ?! So beautiful and wonderful page. It is so great to see you back scrapping.. I missed ya!
      berniek likes this.
    • bellbird
      That dark solid background goes beautifully with your photo, love that rich shade of green of the quilt & how comfy your kitty seems to find it! Love the framed journal card & how you incorporated the same bow in to 3 very different looking clusters!
      berniek likes this.
    • berniek
      @cfile yes the journaling says basically that! I’ve actually bought that cover set new and put it on today for the first time (new year, new bed spread, lol) and before I finished my cat was already on it.
      cfile likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Well in fairness they think we make the bed just for them anyway. You and the cat have excellent taste I love the richness of the teal dots too. Great start to MOC, well done.
      berniek likes this.
    • designbylime
      Such a nice and clean page. Gorgeous cat, of course :)
      berniek likes this.
    • mirjam
      Fantastic page Berniek!
      berniek likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      lol...kitty is like "thank you for the new bedd spread!"
      berniek likes this.
    • mrs2a50
      Wonderful cluster work! Thanks for playing!
      berniek likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    berniek
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    72.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).