StefanieS

MOC1_BlindScrapWeb

MOC1_BlindScrapWeb
StefanieS, Jan 1, 2020
Description:
MOC 8 (#1 Blind Scrap)
I used K Aargard's Cu foliage 18 and Giggle Snort kit by Sara Gleason.
Trish and mirjam like this.
    • tam65
      Great use of of gesso.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Aerobigirl
      Colorful, whimsical, and fun!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • cfile
      Love the photo Stefanie, and what fun having a "Mommy and Me" date ... what special moments, especially when they are older you can really enjoy them more. I loved reading the journaling and how you wrapped the shoes and put them under the tree for Rosie, and also saying it reminded you of when you wanted shoes and your Mom said they were too high.. I giggled.. funny memory as I had the same thing when I was younger with my Mom.. good memory it invoked for you during your outing with Rosie, and so glad you had a fun and memorable day. I love how you scrapped this with the clustering on the left edge of the photo... I love too all the paint on the edge of the paper Well done!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • *gina*
      what gorgeous photo and page - love the design and the journaling
      StefanieS likes this.
    • bellbird
      love the column of so many different flowers and the yellow in Sara's kit just looks made for these shoes!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • extase
      love how the color yellow pops on the picture AND with the flower or tag. Love the flowers that seem to fasten the photos on the left. Well done
      StefanieS likes this.
    • designbylime
      Love how you used your elements and that photo :) As a woman we need new shoes always!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • patsyt
      Fabulous page! Love the column of flowers!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Fun picture.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Wonderful photo and memory!
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).