jenn mccabe

Poinsettia

Poinsettia
    • Angela Toucan
      splendid photo of the poinsettia, beautiful page
    • DivaMom96
      Oh - I love the gold and red colors! Beautiful!
    • Dalis
      Those are gorgeous! Did you know those grow to be 6 feet tall bushes???? I didn't know until my mom sent me a picture of hers!
    • jenn mccabe
      @Dalis No ... I had no idea. Probably bc I kill them within a few weeks - they never live long enough for planting or growth! But that's pretty cool!
      Dalis likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Simply beautiful! The reds are incredibly pretty on the white with pops of gold.
    • Dalis
      @jenn mccabe I didn't know either until she sent me that picture. I am looking at the picture and thinking that looks like poinsettias but that can't be. I called her and she was telling me how they are selling the house and the thing she will miss the most are her plants, bushes and trees.
    • Dalis
    • jenn mccabe
      Oh wow! yes! That's incredible! I have to admit - I don't think I've ever seen them outside of a pot! Thanks for sharing - and good luck to your mom with the house selling. (my parents are trying to sell theirs too - it's bittersweet!)
      Dalis likes this.
    • bestcee
      That poinsettia is beautiful! I love the sketchy marks on the background. Thanks for playing in my challenge!
    • bellbird
      ooh nice and xmasy red pic! we had these as a short-ish hedge down the side at our old house - we still live not far from them and seeing the current owners tore them out and replaced them kinda irks me (and makes me wonder what became of DH's beloved pond and tropical garden in the back) so i get the bittersweet too and @Dalis mom's pic is amazing!
      jenn mccabe and Dalis like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Dec 14, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    185.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).