cookingmylife

1911-TLP-Style

1911-TLP-Style
cookingmylife, Nov 19, 2019
Description:
I've often made my own template for this kind of thing but when our designers make it easier...well why ever not? btw, Dick seems to be fully recovered from his esophageal cancer!

paislee-Rise+Set
paislee-once
Fonts: Courier, CK Ali’s Handwriting

Thanks for looking!
MrsPeel and Lisa B like this.
    • flowersgal
      Wow, what great news of Dick's recovery. You definitely need a layout to celebrate this noteworthy milestone. I like the way you scrapped this in a clean and simple style and the round pieces add interest.
    • cookingmylife
      @flowersgal I thought of those round bits as the targeted cancer cells. :)
    • *gina*
      what a gorgeous page and I am so happy for you both
    • MrsPeel
      You are always a master class in elegance!!!! love the photo split, those circles break the straight lines and give movement, adding to the beauty of that smile that radiates light from the photo and makes the page shine! I didn't know he was going through this... I would have at least dropped you a line.... I know you are aware that I haven't been much around, but I am glad I saw this, such a joy when we beat the life's obstacles.... I'm hoping to be around at least a little but more, will catch up with your gallery that is always an inspiration to me!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! (and apologies for the delay in me getting here!) [​IMG]
    • cookingmylife
      @MrsPeel Thank you Cynthia. Every time you're here is a blessing. You're never late! xoxo
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    Nov 19, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).