khadfield_9to5_tabletpen
sabrina_p13
CCM_July18_KAagard_Pattern1
sahlinstudio_summercamp_paper9
rjefferies_HighCool_Borders01b
Photos by me
Fonts: American Typewriter and Amatic SC
Journaling:
Several years ago I discovered printers that use ink tanks instead of cartridges, and fell in love. The downside was that none of them would bleed (print edge to edge). When my printer bit the dust, finding a new one was agony...and still no bleed option. But I found one that has the tanks in front...a big improvement, and bought it at Best Buy. Thrilling to find that the change-over went without a hitch. The the BIG SURPRISE--it has the option to print edge to edge! I'm SO HAPPY to have that option back again. All the test-printing went smoothly, and I was up and running without the shedding of any tears.
    • julianz
      Page looks great, excellent take on the challenge.
      What printer did you end up getting? I'm going to need one soon.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • norton94
      Oooh I love the topic and journaling! Which printer is this? I've never used one with tanks... but I know it won't be long before I'm looking again
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Epson ET-2760. About $270 I think, at Best Buy. I didn’t see that exact model when I did some online research, but I’m so happy with it.
    • bellbird
      Well this is the first time I've ever seen the words 'printer '& 'bliss' together in a title about a home printer! I'm so happy someone has achieved this state of digital nirvana! Great layout too!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Karen
      Only a group of crafty people like here at TLP could truly appreciate the joy of a new printer like this. What a happy surprise to find that you got the edge-to-edge printing back as a bonus too! I actually would love to be able to do that myself for my own crafty projects! I love the little elements you added to the left of your photos with the little lamp shining on your new toy! Great page!!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Fun idea to document a new printer! I once documented the demise of my laptop (thanks to me pouring bullet-proof tea over the keyboard). Sigh... BTW... I've had Canon printers (the last one had 4 (or was it 6 tanks?) of ink. The current one has 8. I've always been able to print borderless, edge-to-edge printing.
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Dec 12, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    85.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).