spcoggs

Hollywood Studios: Slinky Dog Dash

Hollywood Studios: Slinky Dog Dash
spcoggs, Nov 30, 2019
Description:
Credits: Clean Lined Templates No 2 by Sahlin Studio; Project Mouse Boardwalk bundle, Fantasy papers, and Movies elements by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio.
MrsPeel and JennFort like this.
    • yellowpeep
      Oh my goodness that ride looks like so much fun! I love the way you spread the long ride over three photos and got a fun selfie too. This layout is just as exciting as the ride must be!
    • bcgal00
      Looks like a wonderful day! Love the photo that spans the width of the page!
    • MrsPeel
      Gorgeous photo split!!! love the way you built the page, the cards are perfect, love LOVE love those smile of yours!!!! I have to say though, I would have stayed with Elizabeth LOL!!! I have some stories about my daughter making me go in one of the rides, because there were no more fast passes, we were leaving in an hour and the only way she could get in the ride was with me (in a wheelchair, so she could jump the queue) I refuse to go in one of those ever again LOL but so glad you guys enjoyed it !!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Nov 30, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    155.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).