RJMJ

Photography Challenge-December-Photo:A Pop Of Red-Warm & Cozy

Photography Challenge-December-Photo:A Pop Of Red-Warm & Cozy
RJMJ, Dec 12, 2019
Description:
Red Is My Favorite Color!...Always Has Been My Whole Life!...I Already Did A Layout For This Challenge...But I Had To Do One More...It's Pretty Crazy Our Weather Around Here...2 Days Ago It Was +13 Degrees!!!(That's Unheard Of Temps Around Here For This Time Of Year...)...Today It Is -17 With The Wind Chill...BRRR!!!!...No Wonder Everyone Is Confused About What Month It Is!...[Just Kidding...]...I'm Not Confused That Christmas Is Just Around The Corner...I'm Sooo Busy...I've Still Got To Make 5 More Xmas Cards & Envelopes...Work...Work...Work...So Any Downtime Is Personal Time & Relaxation Time...There's Nothing Better Than A Hot Chocolate! In A Cute,Fun,Bright Red Cozy Mug!...Merry!...Merry!...Merry!...Days!...Let It Snow!...Let It Snow!...Let It Snow!...:heartlub...

*For My Warm & Cozy Layout-I Used:

*Sunshine In Her Soul-Mixed Media Artistry & Paperie-Rachel Jefferies
*Sacred Time For Ourselves-Rachel Jefferies
Dalis likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love that photo effect and the selective coloring on the cup is perfect!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Dalis
      This is fantastic, I was just ooohing and ahhhing at your other page! I love how the top of that background look makes it look almost like a hoodie of a cape.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bestcee
      Oh! I love that you did a second one too! The photo treatment is awesome! I love the way you popped out the red. The painted background is lovely. Thanks for playing in my challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Dec 12, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    189.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).