RJMJ

Photography Challenge-November-Filmstrip-Visions Of Santa

Photography Challenge-November-Filmstrip-Visions Of Santa
RJMJ, Dec 11, 2019
Description:
Can't Believe It Is The End Of The Month Already...Getting Some Last Minute Scrapping In To Complete These Last Few Challenges For November...Christmas Is In The Air For Sure...Time To Decorate & Spruce Up For The Holidays...I Like My Snowmen Very Much...I Have A Slight Collection Of Them...But I Originally Started Out Collecting Santas...So My Layout Is About Just That...So Many Santas...Which Ones To Photograph...I Took Several Pics But Some Just Didn't Look Right In The Photo Strip Frame & The Balance Wasn't Quite Right For The Layout...So Eventually...I Settled With The Three I Used In The Layout...The First Is A Pic Of A Santa Ornament...He Is Sitting & Riding In A Train/Caboose Car...You Can See The Wheels & A Star Cutout In Front...With His Head Peeking Out Of The Window & His Christmas Tree Sitting Atop Of The Train Car...It Is Decorated With Lots Of Glitter Too...The Second One(The Blue One)...Is An Actual Santa Figurine...He Sits/Stands About 10 Or So Inches Tall...He Is Quite Decadent & Stout...Fully Dressed In His Blue Coat With Lots Of Silver Beads,Glitter & Garland...The Last Pic Is Another Santa Ornament...He Has One Arm Up & Is Skating Holding Up A Tree & Trying To Balance On One Skate...It's Really Cute & A Little Bit Of Fun At The Same Time...

*For My Visions Of Santa Layout-I Used:

*Lumi-Lynn Grieveson
*Noel-Kristin Aagard
*CU-Resin Bits 7-Mommyish
*Dear Santa-Studio4 Design Works(3)
*Dear Santa-Aimee Harrison & Heartstring Scrap Art(2)
*A Christmas Wonderland-Collection-Bundle-Jolly-Kit(1) & Joyful-Kit (2)-Kristin Cronin-Barrow
LynnG likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Dec 11, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    293.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).