mrs2a50

the end of an era

the end of an era
mrs2a50, Jan 12, 2019
Description:
MOC Day 12: Cropped Photo

Elif Sahin Designs: White Christmas Elements and Papers

Journaling reads:
after some long and hard discussions, we decided that this would be the last year of sending christmas cards of the dogs. since 1999, friends and family have waited to see what sort of scene or costume we would come up with next. but after corvettes, christmas lights, hats, antlers, scarfs and christmas packages, we just decided it was time to end the tradition and stop sending cards. they seem to be less and less popular in general, with people opting to post on facebook or send digital cards. and honestly, i don’t know if i can handle doing a card with just one dog, when the time comes. so a tradition has ended after 20 years.
Electra likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      You creative girl - I love the idea to wrap the text along two edges of your photo shape! Always an unexpected surprise from your pages that makes my bottom jaw drag on the floor. Love this! (the journaling is beautiful)
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • KellyM
      So cute!!
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • Electra
      So cool how you put the words around the edge of the photo! I never would have even thought to do that. I am going to have to copy your idea. :giggle I love your honest and heartfelt journaling as well!
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • vixen
      you are such an inspiration ♥ Julie... btw, I miss my Fritz every single day...
      lifted this page
      :tree
      [​IMG]
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    mrs2a50
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    43.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).