TreeClimber112019SC
AnotherAmanda, Nov 10, 2019
Description:
November 2019 - Style Challenge - Split Photo
Template by - Scrapping with Liz, All About You
Fonts - CK Ali's Writing, Journey to Thailand
Journaling - You’re always so excited when it’s time to go to your Nature Explorers’ class. You love looking around and finding interesting rocks and playing in the water.... it’s been tough without rain so you’ve found trees to climb instead and run around but you really, really want it to rain.
Elements and Papers - Falling Leaves (Designed by Soco), October Morning (A Pennington)
Styles - photo edge, shadows, metal rim, BYOC april sticker, wood veneer
MrsPeel and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      So good to see a child enjoying nature so much! Love your leaf element and that BG paper is a lovely choice. Also love that happy photo :)
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love the split of the photo and the design
    • MrsPeel
      like Karen said...so great to see kids enjoying nature in this day of technology orientated ways..... as a matter of fact, one of the things I am most proud about my daughter's education is that in her early years, she grew up climbing trees and eating fruit direct from them, and enjoying the sea and going bare feet (sea side small village) Absolutely gorgeous photo, great split, love the little details like the date tag , word strip with the border, the tittle is gorgeous and your use of styles is great too :)
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! (and apologies for the delay in me getting here!) [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Nov 10, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    801.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).