Cherylndesigns

December Template Challenge

December Template Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Dec 7, 2019
Description:
Credits: khadfield_blocked_template; Soco_LIH-Fall-pp01, pp15; Soco_thisisus_wordart; Soco_itsthelittlethings_solid5; lbw_gathertogether_house, wa3, wa2; lbw_merci_turkey; prd_today_button_grey.
Electra likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love the alternating rectangles of patterned paper and solids. And love that cute turkey with its wonderful shadow. Great page!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @HeatherB Thanks, Heather. It was fun creating this. Thanks for hosting.
      HeatherB likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love what you did with this template, the checkerboard paper design! And the turkey & home at the bottom of the page. Super creative!
    • Electra
      This is brilliant! Never in a million years would I think of doing this! Love what you have done without a photo.:heartslub
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks SO much, Marilyn!! I wanted to do a "quilt" when I first saw this template, but wanted to incorporate Thanksgiving as well. I'm so glad my "vision" worked.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra Oh, thank you SO much, Electra! You know how we have a "vision" but sometimes they don't work out? I'm SO glad this one did. I saw a "quilt" when I first looked at this template.
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Dec 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    111.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).