12-19_Journaling Challenge_Gift-of-Music

12-19_Journaling Challenge_Gift-of-Music
SharLamb, Dec 3, 2019
Description:
VPearce-Pieces-Of-Me-VI-PAPERS-07
lbw_LIGrateful_flower
Fonts: American Typewriter and Thonburi
Journaling:
My life overflows with gifts that come directly form my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. At this time of year, we tend to be more aware of all that has been given, from this perfect planet that is not only functional, but beautiful—unlike any planet yet discovered—to the senses most of us enjoy all the time. But at the moment, the gift I’m focusing on is that of music. Not only the beautiful songs that have been written, but that I can sing, and play a simple instrument. Music is such a divisive thing in life, so though I don’t enjoy being bombarded with music that is distasteful to me, I am so glad there is still an abundance of music I can and do enjoy.

I am also very grateful to the people in my life who introduced me to the Gift of Music. My 3rd grade teacher, Mrs. Green, who played the guitar and sang Ol’ Shep to the class; my 5th and 6th grade music teacher, Mr. Bue; my junior high music teacher, Mr. Durst, and most of all, to my high school music teacher, Jerry Semrau. What a privilege it is to be allowed to accompany our modest home church as we sing hymns of praise to the One Whom we thank for His abundant gifts.
Electra likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Dec 3, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    128.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).