Day Trips In The Netherlands
Vrielinkie, Dec 2, 2019
Description:
I scraplifted this for the December 2019 challenges from this layout by @mrs2a50

>>Credits<<

- On Our Way (Papers) by Sahlin Studio
- On Our Way (Stickers) by Sahlin Studio
- On Our Way (Word Art) by Sahlin Studio
- FONT = Museo 500 + Dot Spot
Bagheertje, JennFort and KarenB like this.
    • cfile
      ooh I love this Hannah!~ I love the dotted map and love the small sepia toned photos depicting your vacation.. fabulous page.. love it what a great lift! Thanks for playing along with the scraplift challenge!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • cfile
      Hannah, I absolutely love what you did here!!! I love your take on the scraplift challenge and how you made this your own... cool dotted country map. I looked long and hard at your page to try and figure out how you did the dotted map... very neat. I did a rendition of it for myself .. very cool!!! Love the way you used Sahlin's On out Way items to notate little places you visited and to document your trip.. well done!! Thanks for playing along with the Dec Scraplift challenge!!!
      ----------------
      PS it is obvious I loved your take on it.. I just realized I commented twice LOL!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      @cfile Thank you Christa for your high praise, twice! :blush
      cfile likes this.
    • katell
      wowwww really love this one wih this "dotted" map, love your design with tose small pictures in B&W
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Dec 2, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    417.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).