Made for the 26NOV19 Slow Scrap

>>Credits<<
- Year Of Templates Vol. 16 by Sahlin Studio
- Key To My Heart (Elements) by Sahlin Studio
- Winter Stories by Sahlin Studio
- FONT = Quentin
JennFort likes this.
    • bellbird
      lovely airy photo treatment that is delightful with the pale blue and silver grey tones here- love the doodley loop and layered paint with the angled journalling following the diagonal patterned lines
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • umyesh
      Great choice of patterned papers! I love the diagonal composition. I love how the yellow in the photo stands out with the blues you used for your papers and paint.
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • cfile
      This is beautiful Hannah! I love the pattern papers you chose.. the snow photo here goes so well with the sky blue papers and wonderful journaling.. the photo looks like a currier & ives portrait. Beautiful! Thank you for coming to the chat and participating in the slow scrap!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      Oh, wow @cfile! I didn't know those portraits, but I found one that matches near perfectly. It looks like I scraplifted it haha! Thanks for getting me acquainted with these, they're awesome!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Vrielinkie so glad I could share that with you.. they use the C&I prints a lot for Christmas cards too :)
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Nov 26, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    302.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).