Merry And Bright
Dalis, Nov 26, 2019
Description:
Not sure why this one took me so long, I love the template! In my head I saw it as a piece of fabric that bit of the peeking part, so Mommyish's sequins style was just what I needed!

credits:
CU/PU - Stylin' #308 - Sequin Styles
by Mommyish & Mommyish CU,
CU - Stitching Brushes & Styles 2
CU - Doodled #1
Krafty Christmas | Bundle
by MP-Addons & Mommyish,
PU/CU - Super Smart | Chipboard
by Mommyish CU
TLP's monthly template
by Scrapping with Liz,
Counting Gesso Style
by NBK Designs
Trish and Scrapping with Liz like this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      Oooooh, look at her, I bet it makes you smile, seeing her love what you love! and I am tickled about trying that sequin style too, cause it is exactly what was needed here!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I saw that adorable face when I was going through the gallery. I love her smile!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @AnneofAlamo That sequin style/brush is amazing!!!!!!! So I applied the style on the paper and then created a layer and did a line with the brush with the style on. MAGIC!!!!
    • Dalis
    • cfile
      What a sweet page and great use of the template.. I really love the textured ecru paper used along with the tan patterned paper at the top.. the colors match the cookies perfectly!! I love the photo of Bianca holding her cherished cookies from her Abuela, and the wonderful journaling noting that they were your favorite too when you were growing up is so special. Hope your Mom sends you 2 this year !! Love your page Dalis.. thanks for joining in on the Nov Template Challenge!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @cfile I've been hinting mom about the cookies. LOL!!!!!!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Nov 26, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    6.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).