michelepixels

2019cover

2019cover
michelepixels, Nov 22, 2019
Description:
paper from M3 Jul18 by Little Butterfly Wings
border from Life Is Enjoying Days Off by Studio Basic and Little Butterfly Wings
scatter from Possibility by Tangie
heart from Sing Like Nobody Is Listening by SBasic and Pink Reptile Designs
MrsPeel, FarrahJobling and LynnG like this.
    • cinderella
      This is amazing Michele! What a cool idea to have both text and photos.
      And you're a master in mixing supplies!
    • michelepixels
      @cinderella Thank you :wub It's thanks to the search function that I can use a variety of items. I'd be even better at it if my computer were younger and faster though. It's a 2011 iMac and testing my patience sometimes.
      cinderella likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh I love you always, the way that you put together things, always a touch of originality and your own heart present and setting your pages apart, have missed you girls so much...this is fabulous, I may need to lift you!!!! but first, even though I should be going to sleep after 50 hours of none.... I'm gonna get this into the November Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • mcurtt
      Congrats on the Froggy Fave! I love how your journaling is a spontaneous rambling of thoughts... And I enjoy how you clipped photos to the "19". Well done (and Happy Birthday!)
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous use of the technique - great cover page.
    • barbaraj
      Such a unique and fun cover! Love what you did here!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    Nov 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    401.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).