mcurtt

2019-11_November_NEW_1122_TLP_M3_Nov2019_web

2019-11_November_NEW_1122_TLP_M3_Nov2019_web
mcurtt, Nov 22, 2019
Description:
Mixed Media Monthly - November 2019

New for Friday November 22, 2019 - available at the LilyPad
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Mixed-Media-Monthly-Document-Daily-Joys-Nov.-19.html
RJMJ, LynnG, KittyY and 1 other person like this.
    • cfile
      Aww... beautiful page Marilyn and I am so glad you spent time with the animmals and got some photos... I love that and love your page.. perfectly scrapped with colors and paint and grunge yet that sweet photo of the lambs.. beautiful!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • SharLamb
      The photo and style of the layout drew me in (love the stacking, the grunge, the bits of red, etc.) but I just love the story. Another, “this is why I scrap” sort of page. This is the kind of thing you would have probably forgotten years from now, but this layout is your ticket back to a wonderful day.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • KittyY
      how sweet is this? Love it
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      KittyY likes this.
    • Margje
      Beautiful story and page!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      fantastic and lovely page!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      I love little stories and your layout is great. Wouldn’t it be great to do a whole book (magazine style) of little stories? You have given me an idea.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Margje @CharlotteM @flowersgal Thank you, ladies! I enjoyed using the M3 this month, lots of variation there. And I wasn't sure that I'd like that photo with the fencing in front of it, but I was able to attach Paula's safety-pin heart to the fence, so it made it all better. :heartlub

@flowersgal Did you happen to catch the pre-Black Friday Blurb sale? I'm in the process of uploading my 2018 layouts, splitting them into two magazines because of the page limit. If it ever gets done uploading, I may order them today. Else, they will wait until the Black Friday sale. :-)
    • norton94
      Wonderful page and storytelling! Great snap too!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      norton94 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Mixed Media Monthly
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Nov 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).