A-M

Bush Fires

Bush Fires
A-M, Nov 22, 2019
Description:
This page is for the Style challenge - Split photo
Credits: template - Snuggle by Lynn Grieveson; kit - Great Balls of Fire by Kristin Aagard
Font - FG Cathies Hand

Photo found on the internet and is true photo of that area of the fire. I felt a need to record this catastrophe.
MrsPeel, LynnG and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      Wow - that's terrifying! Amazing scrapping. Love the little fire engine. stay safe :beat
      A-M likes this.
    • Justagirl
      Its been insane. The smoke here on the Gold Coast was so bad for a couple of days. Hope you’re okay.
      A-M likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      oh mercy. Fantastic photography and story telling
      A-M likes this.
    • JillW
      So heartbreaking - but you've scrapped the photo perfectly! Praying the worst is over and you won't have to deal with something like that again!
      A-M likes this.
    • Amson
      So pleased you are OK. Fires have been terrible so far and only spring. Love your page. I've been doing the same. Scrap therapy.
      A-M likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Oh my! I'm so sorry you are dealing with this. I hope you continue to be safe and outside of harm's way. Stunning page!
      A-M likes this.
    • bellbird
      it's just heartbreaking to see like this - the orange torn pp and fire is awesome but it's unfortunate it has to be like this at all - climate change is one thing but fire bugs are another :( (i like your angled frame overlays too)
      A-M likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      somehow I feel guilty for "liking" the image.... so sad that we have so much destruction of the planet all over the world.... so sad to see fire raging but I'm so glad it didn't reach you close enough, and that you documented this so beautifully, turning the memory keeping of a sad event into a wonderful piece of art.... as usual with you, stylish and elegant, the little touches with the fire truck and the flames and flag, the shadows on those beautifully layered papers on the side..... I'm glad you did document this, I think we, with the scrapping still pages, are making a good work against all the videos (social media and all)that disappear after 30 minutes, those that young people are so in love with.....(I got an explanation from Sarita, to long to explain but I still don't see the point on them!) so, once again, I m glad you did go for documenting this and that I have the blessing of coming across and see it (better late than ever, right? I am praying with all my heart that I will be able to stick around a bit more now, will try catch up with more of your gallery very soon!!! Great page, Anne Marie....(as always!)
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! (and apologies for the delay in me getting here!) [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Nov 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).