Pups_r_Paps

Nov-2019-Monthly-Muse-Week-1---Poppies

Nov-2019-Monthly-Muse-Week-1---Poppies
Pups_r_Paps, Nov 5, 2019
Description:
JOURNALING: Annuals also called Flanders Poppy

A poppy is a flowering plant in the subfamily Paperveroideae. The name is used especially for the bright red flowers which are common in this group. They are symbolic, and used to remember the Armistice Day of World War I, now known as Remembrance Day.

CREDITS: Inspired by BaJee ad on Pinterest Board provided for the challenge; PHOTOS – from FreeImages by Herve de Brabandere, Marie Jeanne lliescu, Maciej Jezierski, Stephanie Berghaeuser, and Ali Taylor; KIT – “Explore Life”, NBK Designs; FONTS – Hamilton, Maiandra GD Regular
MrsPeel, Trish and SeattleSheri like this.
    • SharLamb
      Bull's eye!
    • KAPOH
      Beautifully done.
    • wombat146
      wow!! absolutely stunning!! I love poppies and I LOVE your page!!! Beautifully done.
    • DivaMom96
    • keepscrappin
      congrats on the gso! i love the geometric design... stunning!
    • mcurtt
      Congrats on the GSO! Lovely page, great dynamics!
    • MrsPeel
      Hey, I saw your name in our list at the GSO blog so I went in search of the post (I rarely have time or energy to read the other posts, trying to pace myself but include some!!!) and wanted to congratulate you!!!! gorgeous page, amazing intensity with reds and the geometrical clean lines make for an amazing composition all together!!!!!! Am I tight on thinking you are coming away a bit from the ATC size? I saw another page from you last night that was gorgeous and I think was even in bigger size than this? not sure, but anyway, whatever format, love always coming to your gallery!!!!! [​IMG]
    • marijke
      Congrats on the GSO! So well deserved ... love your graphic design
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Nov 5, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    130.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).