bonnenuit

October Snowfall

October Snowfall
bonnenuit, Nov 6, 2019
Description:
November 2019 Style Challenge - Split Photo

Mommyish - Boho Fall kit
MrsPeel, Lisa B and FarrahJobling like this.
    • bestcee
      This is a gorgeous split! The brown contrasts beautifully with the white and brown in the photo!
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • ljonezy
      Gorgeous Picture
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      stunning photo, looking so eye-catching split across that rich dark background, ans I'm loving the lace and pretty leaves cluster
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      my dear Judy..... I am so SO happy to be able to be more around and see your pages, I have missed you guys so much! and, of course, you here give a wonderful show of elegance, LOVE the split, the photo is so very beautiful and your touches to enhance it are elegant on its own and converge to make the page into a soothing, inviting path to a wonderful walk!!!! Gorgeous (as you always do!!!) I'm trying to catch up with your gallery, you are in my list, is just this last break left me very very slow, but I am getting there, promise!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • *gina*
      wow - snow in October - what a great photo - love the splitting and the minimal add of elements
      bonnenuit likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bonnenuit
    Date:
    Nov 6, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    153.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).