apottinger

Fdd_LightEmUp_DD_tp1

Fdd_LightEmUp_DD_tp1
apottinger, Nov 16, 2019
Description:
Light Em Up (Dressed Down) by Fiddle Dee Dee Design: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Light-Em-Up-Dressed-Down-Digital-Scrapbook-Template.html
Lumi Collection by Lynn Grieveson: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Lumi-Collection.html
LynnG and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      Anita, How are you? OMG. I haven't see you in ages! I think we must post at different times here. How are you? So nice to "see" you and your pages!
      apottinger likes this.
    • bonnenuit
      Lovely layout about your unique cat.
      apottinger likes this.
    • Ferdy
      oh, this page is lovely! love the border with the lights!
      apottinger likes this.
    • apottinger
      @Dalis HIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!! It has been a long time since our paths have crossed!! lol I normally post on Sundays...but I had a chance to post on Saturday...so you must be a Sat. poster! lol I'm doing well....Hannah just turned 16 which is unbelievable and my son will be 13...yikes! lol How are you doing?? So nice to chat with you!!! <3
    • apottinger
      @bonnenuit thank you....I didn't get the entire story out. My daughter has special needs and his name was suppose to be snowball, but she couldn't say it! LOL Turned out Snow Plow :) :)
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • apottinger
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Dalis
      @apottinger NO WAY!!!!! Littly Hannah is 16!!!!!! I just can't! I knew he was 13 or close to Bianca's age. I usually post Friday night or Saturdays, that's it! LOL!!! So happy to "see" you and your beautiful kiddos!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    apottinger
    Date:
    Nov 16, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    98.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).